Do you dread wearing sandals because of your untidy looking and spotted feet? If you see a woman wearing pumps all year round and never get to see her feet no matter what the occasion then know it...her feet are not her best feature..
It goes the same way for men. Men may be just as cautious about displaying their feet in public whether its a pool party or a picnic at the beach. Feet give a statement about your personality and if you don't maintain their charm, they may turn out to be a repelling part of your personality for others...especially for the opposite gender.
Its hard to find good foot creams or foot care lotions that give instant or long lasting results and it's even harder to go to a saloon for a pedicure every time. So why not try some easy to use home remedies that have excellent results and give you amazing feet that you would be proud to carry your body on.Well here are a few:
- Once a week rub raw potato slices on the soles of your feet and heels.You can also rub these slices on the top of your feet and especially around the cuticles.This therapy eliminates dead skin, replenishes it and improves the skin texture keeping it soft.
- Take a tub of warm water.Mix alum in it and let it dissolve a little. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and a little bit of coconut oil in the warm water. Soak your feet in this water for 30 minutes while you read a magazine. Scrub your feet gently for 5 minutes in the same water.It removes dirt from the most unreachable parts of your nails, toes and cuticles. It also softens the skin, eliminates blemishes around the feet, scrubs off dead skin and prevents chapping.
- Rub a lemon on your feet once a week to give them that charm, glow and softness you have always wanted.
- Rub olive oil on each of your toe nails and all over your feet gently in circular motions before going to bed. This strengthens nails and prevents them from turning brittle,de-shaped and rough.It gives toe nails a natural shine while your feet will look maintained and groomed every morning throughout the day.
- Scrub your feet with a mixture of pure milk-cream and oatmeal. This removes dead skin flakes from the feet and also hydrates skin by improving blood circulation and increasing oxygen absorption.
Your feet need just as much care as your face or hands. Don't avoid wearing a pair of sandals or hesitate to roam around bare foot on a beach only because you think your feet aren't beautiful. With just a little bit of extra care and using easy home remedies you can make your feet look sexy and attractive.